Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Booze Label Scrabble

I learnt a new game last night at a local gig.  Not a drinking game, sadly, but a fun one nevertheless. Booze Label Scrabble - taught to me by my new Canadian Friend.

Basically you rip the labels off bottles of alcohol. Then you tear the letters out.  Using those letters you have to come up with words and, like scrabble, whoever gets the longest word wins.

We got together quite a good collection of  B's, L's, A's, C's, K's, L's, A's, B's, E's, L's and A's, M's,S's, T's, E's, L's and H's, U's, N's, T's, E's, R's D's R's Y's. Savannah is not good for this we discovered.

I came up with MUSE and Canadian Friend came up with LABIA.  We then decided to collaborate our efforts and were very proud of the result - U WANKERS BALLS SMELL.

Will add picture of said achievement tomorrow, if I can figure out how to get the picture off my phone.

1 comment:

  1. I would like to point out that this IS in fact a drinking game - the more you drink, the more letters you have to work with! ;)

    ReplyDelete