Wednesday, July 21, 2010

7 days = a week = lots of stuff to talk about

This blogging stuff is hard work!  Apparently I am supposed to update it every day.  So that’s another thing to remember to do – and for someone with a small brain this is going to be tough. I can barely remember my name half the time!  And now as punishment for being slack I am going to have to remember what the hell happened over the past few days.  Er, week.  7 days…  yikes!

So I have loaded them all separately – then it looks good.  Just pretend my computer died or the internet went down or something.  After all, it is going to crash.  The internet, not the computer.  Although that is likely too.  And now I am waffling.  But seriously … the internet is going to crash.  Probably in 2012.  Then we can all go grow vegetables and take up yoga.  Because we going to run out of food too. But that’s a whole different story .

And talking of stories, I am off to hear a really interesting one tonight.  I might be a changed person tomorrow…

2 comments:

  1. hey and WHY don't I get updates... like to notify me there's a new blog? hehehe
    you better start a newsletter as well... ;)

    what are you going to see? enjoy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So ... are you a changed person - did it work?? Will keep an eye out for you, but if you have changed beyond recognition, please pinch me a yell your name out ...

    ReplyDelete