Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Beer shandy’s , bad hairdo’s and half naked vampires

Saturday morning started fabulously.  Men in the house, beer shandy’s and breakfast. It doesn’t get much better than that.  Really.  Plus my rugby team won!  Except I couldn’t really cheer as said men are all bok supporters.  So I had to sit on the couch with my mouth shut every time they scored a try in case I got a plate thrown at me.  Apparently shouting instructions at the Springboks doesn’t help them win – probably because they can’t hear you. But a silent victory on my behalf was had.

Visited Sick Friend who had not had such a good day.  The morphine was gone (gasp!) and they made her walk.  I added to her day by telling her that her hair looked like a matted poodle.

Saturday night was spent eating Thai curry and watching Vampire Diaries with Goth Friend. A wonderful girly night eating hot food and perving over hot men.  Make that hot man.  Damon is welcome to come scratching at my window any time. Good God, can one man be so damn good looking, have a perfect body and a perfect smirk?  Yoh … I wasn’t sure if it was the curry making me sweat or the eye candy on the telly.  Sad really, considering both of us are single and should be out on a Saturday night looking for men.  But let’s face it, men like that cannot possibly exist in real life.  Much like vampires …

2 comments:

  1. oh he exists! he is very real...!! i can almost touch him when i stick my nose against the computer screen admiring his "cuts"

    so... when are we going to america *rubs hands together* heh heh heh

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIES, why do you support the All Blacks? SWAK!! Hope you are shouting for the Bokke on Saturday! ;) I've never watched Vampire Diaries, but heard it's quite good... at least no one sparkles, or do they?

    ReplyDelete