Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Free meal Sunday

Sunday, unlike Saturday, did not start off well.  Took one of my dogs to an adoption day and left in tears.  Despite the fact that the little bastard had systematically destroyed my home and my sanity, used my poofta-woofta as furry chew toy and ate poo on my bed on a regular basis, I realized that I was quite fond of him.  So leaving him there broke my heart.  It didn’t help that they told me he cried for the whole day.  So there’s my punishment for telling Sick Friend that her hair looked like matted poodle.  Karma will get you.

The evening however was much better – stunning dinner at friends down the road.  Plus a few beers and a box of fags which were needed after my traumatic morning.  They, also knowing about my broke status, gave me more food!!  I could seriously start getting used to this.  So not only did I go home with a bulging stomach, I had food for the fridge too. My friends rock!

And now when someone comes over I can offer them chicken or beef.  In an air hostess outfit…

2 comments:

  1. shame man! did they find a house for your woofster? :) see you saturday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oe yes and another thing,
    CHICKEEEEEEEEEEN!!

    ReplyDelete