Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Fantastic Friday

Friday was one of my least productive days in the office to date. Who works on a Friday anyway? I think I spent most of it admiring my blog and checking up to see who had signed up and what rude comments were made.  10 followers and 3 comments is a fairly good start me thinks.  “High Five” as my Goth Friend would say.

Free drinks on a Friday is always a winner.  How else are you going give your Friday night the kick-start it needs?  I think if our company ever stopped drinks on a Friday there would be mutiny.

Except my kick-start this Friday ended up with me leaving after 8pm.  I popped by the hospital to check on Sick Friend and we had the best conversation ever – she was zonked on morphine and I was slightly pissed.

No comments:

Post a Comment